In the run up to Christmas and to celebrate the success of the second edition of the Nord Stream Race, organisers of the NSR - the Yacht Club of Saint-Petersburg (SPBYC) and the Norddeutscher Regatta Verein (NRV), have joined forces with Marinepool to provide one lucky winner with a fantastic Marinepool inshore jacket.
Men’s Jacket Option
Beluga Jacket, navy/white
Ladies Jacket Option
Feresa Jacket, white/navy
Marinepool is a key sponsor of the Nord Stream Race and this year kitted out a number of the Gazprom Swan 60 Class teams for their epic 800 nautical mile race across the Baltic Sea in September. Now fans of the race have the chance of winning a fantastic ladies or men’s Marinepool inshore jacket.
To be in with a chance of winning either the ladies or men’s version of the jacket, please ‘like’ the Nord Stream Race Facebook page, share the competition post and send your name and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 5th January 2014. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted on Monday 6th January 2014.
For more product details and to check out the full range of Marinepool products please visit the website - http://www.marinepool.de/collection/index.en.html
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by the Nord Stream Race organisers, The Yacht Club of Saint-Petersburg (SPBYC) and Norddeutscher Regatta Verein (NRV) in cooperation with Marinepool
- The prize is for a Marinepool men’s Beluga Jacket, navy/white or a Marinepool ladies Feresa Jacket, white/navy
- No purchase necessary
- Entry will open as of Friday 6th December 2013, closing on Sunday 5th January 2014
- Entry is limited to one entrant per valid email address
- The competition winner will be chosen at random from the list of competition entries and contacted on Monday 6th January 2014 either by phone or email
- The competition winner will receive one Marinepool jacket only; they will have the choice of receiving either the men’s or the ladies inshore jacket, as presented in the competition details
- All entrants are solely responsible for providing the organiser with accurate and up to date contact details and the organiser will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details he/she provides
- If the required Marinepool jacket size should be unavailable, the competition winner will be offered another Marinepool inshore product of similar value or style, as chosen by Marinepool. Alternatively they will have the opportunity to wait until the original product becomes available
- If the prize winner does not respond to communication regarding their win within 14 days, the prize will be given to another entrant, again chosen at random from the list of all entries
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Marinepool, the winner will be contacted to arrange for delivery
- Once the winner has accepted the prize the organiser will announce the winner on the Nord Stream Race Facebook page
- These Terms and Conditions shall be constructed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts